Recipe of the Month – Bacon wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1x boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2x tablespoons cream cheese
- 1x tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2x pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
- Pound out chicken breast so it is about 1/4″ thick.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- Roll chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
- Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.