November 2021-January 2022 – 30 Day Challenge
- All people entering this promotional competition (the entrants) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding. A copy of these competition rules is available at https://www.facebook.com/revitesa as from the 1st November 2021 – 10th February 2022.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Pharmamark (Pty) Ltd 1997/12943/07
(“Organiser or Revite”).
- The entrant acknowledges that he/she has been given enough time to read these terms and conditions. The entrant is aware of all the terms printed.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
- This promotional competition starts on 8th November 2021 and ends on the 31 January 2022 and will furthermore be referred to as the ‘promotional period’.
- To qualify as an entrant –
2.1.the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2.the entrant must be 18 years or older and in possession of a valid South African Identity document or passport;
2.3.the entrant must provide correct and full personal contact details, as required;
2.4.the winners selected in 5.2.1 is only eligible to win one (1) prize set out in 22.214.171.124. during the promotional period.
- Follow the instructions on the Facebook and/or Instagram posts by commenting / casting a vote / tagging us in a picture/post and using the monthly hashtags #NovemberRevite30DayChallenge #December30DayChallenge #January30DayChallenge. By completing this, you gain (1) one entry into the competition. Multiple (More than 1) answers of a different nature will not qualify as entrants may only comment / vote once (1) per promotional post for the duration of the promotional period.
- Pharmamark (Pty) Ltd and Revite, its subsidiaries, directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
- Methods of Entry, Prize details and Draw Details
5.1. Follow the promotional posts on the Revite Facebook and/or Instagram page, found here https://www.facebook.com/revitesa and https://instagram.com/revite_sa and complete the actions required. Simply comment / cast a vote / tag us in a picture/post and use the monthly hashtags #NovemberRevite30DayChallenge #December30DayChallenge #January30DayChallenge.
5.1.1. How to enter Revite – 30 Day Challenge
126.96.36.199 https://www.facebook.com/revitesa and https://instagram.com/revite_sa
188.8.131.52 The challenge posts are published on the 8th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 18th, 21st, 23rd, 26th and 29th of November 2021, the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 11th, 14th, 17th, 21st, 25th, 27th, 30th and 31st of December 2021, and the 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 13th, 15th, 19th, 23rd, 25th 28th and 30th of January 2022 on both the Facebook page and Instagram account. One monthly winner will be randomly selected via Facebook or Instagram and will be announced via a status update on the https://www.facebook.com/revitesa page. Winner for the November challenges will be selected on 1 December and announced on 1 December 2021. Winner for the December challenges will be selected on 3 January and announced on 10 January 2022. Winner for the January challenges will be selected on 1 February and announced on 1 February 2022. Winner for the R5500 cash prize will be selected on 1 February and announced on 1 February 2022.
184.108.40.206 Complete the action required in a legible way, to the best of your ability in the comments section under the correct corresponding competition post or according to the challenges requirements using the monthly hashtags #NovemberRevite30DayChallenge #December30DayChallenge #January30DayChallenge. Entrants must enter at least 4 challenges a month to be eligible to win at the end of each month. To win the cash prize in January 2022, entrants must enter challenges in all 3 months (November, December & January).
220.127.116.11. 1 (1) monthly winner will win 1 (1) prize of a Revite hamper and R500. (1) One random winner will be chosen from Facebook or Instagram entries per promotional post. (1) winner will win 1 (1) cash prize of R5500. (1) One random winner will be chosen from Facebook or Instagram entries per promotional post. Prizes will be awarded by the judges and the decision is final. No prizes can be exchanged for other prizes, or for cash and are not transferrable.
The draw will take place as outlined in 5.2.1 at Woteva – 10 Bradford Road, Bedfordview, Gauteng, South Africa
5.2 Draw Details
5.2.1. The winners of prizes as outlined in 18.104.22.168 will be selected by means of a random computer-generated lucky draw on 1 December 2021, 10 January 2022 and 1 February 2022 and will take place at the premises of Woteva – 10 Bradford Road Bedfordview, Gauteng, South Africa and announced via status update on the Revite’s Facebook page as per 22.214.171.124 above.
5.2.2. Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a winner/s if they do not respond to a Facebook message within 3 days of notification thereof and in such event a randomly selected replacement winner from the Competition entries will be chosen. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted by the Organiser Facebook Page and shall be required to respond to Organiser in the manner set out in such correspondence within 3 days. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to Organiser as required then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if they were an original winner. Should no winner come forward, the Organiser reserves the right to not select an alternative.
- Revite will communicate the details of the prize to the winners and will also deliver the prizes to the prize winners at a South African physical delivery address.
- When prize winners accept their prize, they will have the opportunity to opt-out of having their name and photograph published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television.
- Should winners choose not to opt-out of having their name and photograph published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, Revite has the right to publish the winner’s name and photographs (at no fee) in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material. The nature of these publications will be determined at the sole discretion of Revite, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the lucky draw.
- Unless Revite has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner, Revite is not liable in any way for any direct or indirect loss or damage because of an entrant or prize winner’s participation in the promotional competition.
- If Revite cannot continue with the promotional competition for any reason beyond its reasonable control or if it is required by any regulatory terms or applicable law, Revite may end the promotional competition on condition that –
10.1. no prize winners have been determined; and
10.2. reasonable notice has been given beforehand to all entrants.
- If the promotional competition is ended as set out in 10 above, no entrant will have any claim of any nature whatsoever against Revite unless Revite has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner.
- The prizes –
12.1. cannot be transferred and will only be handed over if all details given are factually correct;
12.2. will not be exchanged for cash amounts or for any prize other than the prize offered in this competition;
12.3.may be replaced by another prize of the same commercial value if the original prize is not available for any reason beyond Revite’s reasonable control.
12.4. Once the prize/prizes has/have been handed over in terms of these rules and the event completed, the results of the promotion are final in all respects and no correspondence will be allowed.
- Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the Promoter, agents and distributors accept no liability whatsoever for the misuse of the products and are not liable for any personal loss, injury or death arising from your acceptance of this offer.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.